Meaning of ETHICS in Hindi
Meaning of ethics in Hindi
- आचारशास्त्र aacharashastr aachaarashaastr
- नीति niti neeti
- शीलाचारिकी shilachariki sheelaachaarikee
- नैतिकता naitikata naitikataa
- आचारनीतिशास्त्र aacharanitishastr aachaaraneetishaastr
- नीति शास्त्र niti shastr neeti shaastr
- नीति विद्या niti vidya neeti vidyaa niti widya
- नीतिशास्त्र nitishastr neetishaastr
- आचारनीति aacharaniti aachaaraneeti
- शीलाचार shilachar sheelaachaar
- आचार शास्त्र aachar shastr aachaar shaastr
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ETHICS in English
- The science of human duty; the body of rules of duty drawn from this science; a particular system of principles and rules concerting duty, whether true or false; rules of practice in respect to a single class of human actions; as, political or social ethics; medical ethics.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ETHICS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ETHICS
"And he who defines his conduct by ethics imprisons his song-bird in a cage."
- The word/phrase 'ethics' was used by 'Khalil Gibran' in 'The Prophet'.
ETHICS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ETHICS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Another soul condemned to hell for shattering ethics."
- This term ethics was used by Whispering Raven in the Poem The Padded Room - Poem.
"Praise our Lord for morals and ethics The laws of heavenly command."
- This term ethics was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zart's Poems Of Christian Faith.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें