Meaning of ETERNITY in Hindi
Meaning of eternity in Hindi
Meaning of ETERNITY in English
- Infinite duration, without beginning in the past or end in the future; also, duration without end in the future; endless time.
- Condition which begins at death; immortality.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ETERNITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ETERNITY
"Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror"
- The word/phrase 'eternity' was used by 'Khalil Gibran' in 'The prophet'.
"But you are eternity and you are the mirror"
- 'Khalil Gibran' has used the eternity in the novel The prophet.
"Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity"
- To understand the meaning of eternity, please see the following usage by Khalil Gibran in The prophet.
ETERNITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ETERNITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Eternity is a step away"
- This term eternity was used by Chris Engle in the Poem Love poem.
"With you for all eternity"
- This term eternity was used by Anthony Kolos in the Poem Love poem.
"To my aching soul it is an eternity"
- This term eternity was used by Kelly Youens in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें