Meaning of ERA in Hindi
Meaning of era in Hindi
Meaning of ERA in English
- A fixed point of time, usually an epoch, from which a series of years is reckoned.
- A period of time reckoned from some particular date or epoch; a succession of years dating from some important event; as, the era of Alexander; the era of Christ, or the Christian era (see under Christian).
- A period of time in which a new order of things prevails; a signal stage of history; an epoch.
- Extended Registry Attributes
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ERA, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ERA
"Relics of the cotton era."
- The word/phrase 'era' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
ERA has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ERA": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Era or period,"
- This term era was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Friendship Bond - Poem.
"Further in the golden era or the 20th century,"
- This term era was used by Jennie Gandhi in the Poem Discover the Essence of Hindi Poems.
"Poets of the Romantic era attempted to use elegiac poetry in a lyrical way."
- This term era was used by Ben Anton in the Poem Funeral Poems: The History of the Eulogy & Elegy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें