Meaning of ENTHUSIASM in Hindi
Meaning of enthusiasm in Hindi
Meaning of ENTHUSIASM in English
- Inspiration as if by a divine or superhuman power; ecstasy; hence, a conceit of divine possession and revelation, or of being directly subject to some divine impulse.
- A state of impassioned emotion; transport; elevation of fancy; exaltation of soul; as, the poetry of enthusiasm.
- Enkindled and kindling fervor of soul; strong excitement of feeling on behalf of a cause or a subject; ardent and imaginative zeal or interest; as, he engaged in his profession with enthusiasm.
- Lively manifestation of joy or zeal.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ENTHUSIASM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ENTHUSIASM
"You know what' ron murmured, looking over at the bar with enthusiasm"
- The word/phrase 'enthusiasm' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
"Andrew kirke,' said alicia without enthusiasm, 'and jack sloper"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the enthusiasm in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"But the glow of their genuine enthusiasm lighted them up, within as well as without"
- To understand the meaning of enthusiasm, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The home and the world.
ENTHUSIASM usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ENTHUSIASM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ENTHUSIASM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Enthusiasm is growing tedious; i am older than i used to be"
- This term enthusiasm was used by Nicola Steel in the Poem Times have changed.
"In arousing enthusiasm in morose weather"
- This term enthusiasm was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Thro' hearing aid to heart!!!.
"My heart pounding with enthusiasm"
- This term enthusiasm was used by Nicole Ann in the Poem Charles.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें