Meaning of ENTERPRISE in Hindi
Meaning of enterprise in Hindi
Meaning of ENTERPRISE in English
- Willingness or eagerness to engage in labor which requires boldness, promptness, energy, and like qualities; as, a man of great enterprise.
- That which is undertaken; something attempted to be performed; a work projected which involves activity, courage, energy, and the like; a bold, arduous, or hazardous attempt; an undertaking; as, a manly enterprise; a warlike enterprise.
- To undertake; to begin and attempt to perform; to venture upon.
- To treat with hospitality; to entertain.
- To undertake an enterprise, or something hazardous or difficult.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ENTERPRISE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ENTERPRISE
"Now he fondled the idea of an even more satisfying enterprise."
- The word/phrase 'enterprise' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A Mercy'.
"The enterprise did not seem easy."
- 'Gustave Flaubert' has used the enterprise in the novel Madame Bovary.
"And he at once began to consider the political part of the enterprise."
- To understand the meaning of enterprise, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
ENTERPRISE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ENTERPRISE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें