Meaning of ENGINEER in Hindi
Meaning of engineer in Hindi
- इंजीनियर(Pr. Enjiniyar enjeeniyar enziniyar)
- यंत्रवेत्ता(Pr. Yantravetta yantravettaa yantrawetta)
- कल बनाने या चलानेवाला(Pr. Kal banane ya chalanevala kal banane yaa chalanevaalaa kal banane ya chalanewala)
- कल के(Pr. Kal ke)
- काम में दक्ष(Pr. Kam men daksh kaam men daksh)
- यन्त्र बनाने वाला(Pr. Yantr banane vala yantr banane vaalaa yantr banane wala)
- अभियंता(Pr. Abhiyanta abhiyantaa)
- अभियन्ता(Pr. Abhiyanta abhiyantaa)
- वास्तुकार(Pr. Vastukar vaastukaar wastukar)
- कल के काम में दक्ष(Pr. Kal ke kam men daksh kal ke kaam men daksh)
- यन्त्री(Pr. Yantri yantree)
- योजना बनाना(Pr. Yojana banana yojanaa bananaa yozana banana)
- अभियांत्रिक(Pr. Abhiyantrik abhiyaantrik)
- प्रबन्धकरना(Pr. Prabandhakarana prabandhakaranaa)
Meaning of ENGINEER in English
- A person skilled in the principles and practice of any branch of engineering. see under engineering, n.
- One who manages as engine, particularly a steam engine; an engine driver.
- One who carries through an enterprise by skillful or artful contrivance; an efficient manager.
- To lay out or construct, as an engineer; to perform the work of an engineer on; as, to engineer a road.
- To use contrivance and effort for; to guide the course of; to manage; as, to engineer a bill through congress.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ENGINEER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ENGINEER
"Hump yourself, now; i'm a-going up around the corner here to roust out my engineer"
- The word/phrase 'engineer' was used by 'Mark Twain' in 'The adventures of huckleberry finn'.
"Whether a doctor, a judge or an engineer"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the engineer in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
ENGINEER has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ENGINEER": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term engineer was used by Madhurjya Bhattacharyya in the Poem What's the use - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary