Meaning of ENCLOSED in Hindi
Meaning of enclosed in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ENCLOSED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ENCLOSED
"Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment."
- The word/phrase 'enclosed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Please give the enclosed permission form to your parent or guardian to sign."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the enclosed in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Boggarts like dark, enclosed spaces, said Professor Lupin."
- To understand the meaning of enclosed, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
Usage of "ENCLOSED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"You are like balm enclosed well"
- This term enclosed was used by Robert Herrick in the Poem A Meditation for his Mistress.
"She half enclosed me with her arms,"
- This term enclosed was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem Love.
"No useless coffin enclosed his breast,"
- This term enclosed was used by Charles Wolfe in the Poem The Burial of Sir John Moore after Corunna.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें