Meaning of EMPHASIS in Hindi
Meaning of emphasis in Hindi
- गुरूच्चरण guruchcharan guroochcharan
- बल bal
- पूर्व प्रबलन purv prabalan poorv prabalan purw prabalan
- जोर jor zor
- असर asar
- प्रभाव prabhav prabhaav prabhaw
- ज़ोर zor jor
- बोलने में शब्दों पर झटका या जोर bolane men shabdon par jhataka ya jor bolane men shabdon par jhatakaa yaa jor bolane men shabdon par zhataka ya zor
- महत्व mahatv mahatw
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of EMPHASIS in English
- A peculiar impressiveness of expression or weight of thought; vivid representation, enforcing assent; as, to dwell on a subject with great emphasis.
- A particular stress of utterance, or force of voice, given in reading and speaking to one or more words whose signification the speaker intends to impress specially upon his audience.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EMPHASIS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EMPHASIS
"India put all her emphasis on the harmony that exists between the individual and the universal."
- The word/phrase 'emphasis' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"The Upanishads say with great emphasis, Know thou the One, the Soul."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the emphasis in the novel Sadhana.
"I am here, said Sandip with some emphasis."
- To understand the meaning of emphasis, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Home And The World.
EMPHASIS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EMPHASIS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Repeated twice for emphasis."
- This term emphasis was used by Designer Bravo in the Poem Commentary on Robert Burns' 'love' poems.
"Why did you paint this? Is the woman the emphasis? This is just a hypothesis,"
- This term emphasis was used by Nickeeta Parnell in the Poem The Walk - Lady With A Parasol.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें