Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EMPHASIS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EMPHASIS
"India put all her emphasis on the harmony that exists between the individual and the universal"
- The word/phrase 'emphasis' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"The upanishads say with great emphasis, know thou the one, the soul"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the emphasis in the novel Sadhana.
"I am here, said sandip with some emphasis"
- To understand the meaning of emphasis, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The home and the world.
EMPHASIS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EMPHASIS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Repeated twice for emphasis"
- This term emphasis was used by Designer Bravo in the Poem Commentary on robert burns' 'love' poems.
"Why did you paint this is the woman the emphasis this is just a hypothesis"
- This term emphasis was used by Nickeeta Parnell in the Poem The walk - lady with a parasol.