Meaning of EMERALD in Hindi
Meaning of emerald in Hindi
Meaning of EMERALD in English
- A precious stone of a rich green color, a variety of beryl. See Beryl.
- A kind of type, in size between minion and nonpare/l. It is used by English printers.
- Of a rich green color, like that of the emerald.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EMERALD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EMERALD
"A tall, black-haired witch in emerald-green robes stood there."
- The word/phrase 'emerald' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the emerald in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"He cleared his throat, and the emerald eyes seemed to flicker."
- To understand the meaning of emerald, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
EMERALD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EMERALD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Her ears of jet, and emerald eyes,"
- This term emerald was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem On a Favourite Cat, Drowned in a Tub of Gold Fishes.
"To watch the emerald-colour'd water falling"
- This term emerald was used by Alfred Tennyson, Lord Tennyson in the Poem Song of the Lotos-Eaters.
"As green as emerald."
- This term emerald was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें