Meaning of EMBARRASSING in Hindi
Meaning of embarrassing in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of EMBARRASSING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EMBARRASSING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EMBARRASSING
"Stop it, Oliver, you're embarrassing us, said Fred and George Weasley together, pretending to blush."
- The word/phrase 'embarrassing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"This whole Black affair has been highly embarrassing."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the embarrassing in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"That was embarrassing, that was."
- To understand the meaning of embarrassing, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
EMBARRASSING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EMBARRASSING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Dreams too embarrassing to say."
- This term embarrassing was used by nicole cuevas in the Poem J.K.
"Embarrassing me in front of everyone else."
- This term embarrassing was used by Samantha Neff in the Poem Friends - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें