Meaning of ELECTRICITY in Hindi
Meaning of electricity in Hindi
Meaning of ELECTRICITY in English
- A power in nature, a manifestation of energy, exhibiting itself when in disturbed equilibrium or in activity by a circuit movement, the fact of direction in which involves polarity, or opposition of properties in opposite directions; also, by attraction for many substances, by a law involving attraction between surfaces of unlike polarity, and repulsion between those of like; by exhibiting accumulated polar tension when the circuit is broken; and by producing heat, light, concussion, and often chemical changes when the circuit passes between the poles or through any imperfectly conducting substance or space. it is generally brought into action by any disturbance of molecular equilibrium, whether from a chemical, physical, or mechanical, cause.
- The science which unfolds the phenomena and laws of electricity; electrical science.
- Fig.: electrifying energy or characteristic.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ELECTRICITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ELECTRICITY
"The problem of evil 18strength becomes world-wide; steam and electricity become our nerve and muscle"
- The word/phrase 'electricity' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"Study electricity, etc … … … … 7"
- 'F. Scott Fitzgerald' has used the electricity in the novel The great gatsby.
"But why not we admit the existence of electricity, of which we know nothing"
- To understand the meaning of electricity, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna karenina.
ELECTRICITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ELECTRICITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Electricity vibing through the nerves of the ignorant"
- This term electricity was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Rage, the first phase - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary