Meaning of EFFICIENT in Hindi
Meaning of efficient in Hindi
- प्रगुण(Pr. Pragun)
- निपुण(Pr. Nipun)
- कार्यसाधक(Pr. Karyasadhak kaaryasaadhak)
- गुणकारी(Pr. Gunakari gunakaaree)
- कार्यक्षम(Pr. Karyaksham kaaryaksham)
- योग्य(Pr. Yogy)
- दक्ष(Pr. Daksh)
- कुशल(Pr. Kushal)
- सक्षम(Pr. Saksham)
- प्रभावशाली(Pr. Prabhavashali prabhaavashaalee prabhawashali)
- कार्यकुशल(Pr. Karyakushal kaaryakushal)
- दक्षतापूर्ण(Pr. Dakshatapurn dakshataapoorn)
- कर्मकुशल(Pr. Karmakushal)
- कार्यदक्ष(Pr. Karyadaksh kaaryadaksh)
- दक्षकुशल(Pr. Dakshakushal)
- सफल(Pr. Saphal safal)
- फलोत्पादक(Pr. Phalotpadak phalotpaadak falotpadak)
Meaning of EFFICIENT in English
- Causing effects; producing results; that makes the effect to be what it is; actively operative; not inactive, slack, or incapable; characterized by energetic and useful activity; as, an efficient officer, power.
- An efficient cause; a prime mover.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EFFICIENT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EFFICIENT
"Ron's was particularly efficient; it had soon filled his lap with coins"
- The word/phrase 'efficient' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"But there has been someone else a very able and efficient ally"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the efficient in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"Historical parallels are remarkably efficient in this way"
- To understand the meaning of efficient, please see the following usage by George Eliot in Middlemarch.
EFFICIENT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary