Meaning of EDUCATION in Hindi
Meaning of education in Hindi
Meaning of EDUCATION in English
- The act or process of educating; the result of educating, as determined by the knowledge skill, or discipline of character, acquired; also, the act or process of training by a prescribed or customary course of study or discipline; as, an education for the bar or the pulpit; he has finished his education.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of EDUCATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word EDUCATION
"I read about it in an appraisal ofmagical education in europe"
- The word/phrase 'education' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"I think it is time that i took a greater hand in your education"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the education in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"He told me had to finish my education and he’d take over from my mother"
- To understand the meaning of education, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
EDUCATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "EDUCATION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cross a mile on weekdays their quest for education"
- This term education was used by Suhrud Potdar in the Poem Stars of night - reappear - poem.
"In pursuit of education"
- This term education was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Premonition's say.
"Who knows what you want for your final destination all of us need education"
- This term education was used by leanna gazay in the Poem Another day.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें