To better understand the meaning of "EACH ONE", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "EACH ONE"
"From beginning to end of his speech, each one of his utterances was a stormy outburst."
- The word/phrase "each one" was used by "Rabindranath Tagore" in "The Home And The World".
"And each one of the rolls gave me a shock of pain."
- "Rabindranath Tagore" has used the each one in the novel The Home And The World.
"When the gate was opened, each one separated its petals from the other."
- To understand the meaning of each one, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A Mercy.
Usage of "EACH ONE": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "And departed each one homeward,"
- This term each one was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The Song of Hiawatha.
- "And each one had a little wicker basket,"
- This term each one was used by Edmund Spenser in the Poem Prothalamion.
- "Who each one in a gracious hand appears"
- This term each one was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem Sonnets from the Portuguese.