Meaning of DYING in Hindi
Meaning of dying in Hindi
Meaning of DYING in English
- In the act of dying; destined to death; mortal; perishable; as, dying bodies.
- Of or pertaining to dying or death; as, dying bed; dying day; dying words; also, simulating a dying state.
- The act of expiring; passage from life to death; loss of life.
- Of die
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DYING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DYING
"She's been dying to hear"
- The word/phrase 'dying' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"If this is dying, thought harry, it's not so bad"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the dying in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Tell me, which of you will be dying this year everyone stared at her"
- To understand the meaning of dying, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
DYING usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DYING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DYING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"By foreign hands thy dying eyes were closed"
- This term dying was used by Alexander Pope in the Poem Elegy to the memory of an unfortunate lady.
"And not some dying rose"
- This term dying was used by Written and owned by Cambria Fallon Santiago in the Poem Love poem.
"Is it that we are dying"
- This term dying was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Exposure.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary