Meaning of DRAWN in Hindi
Meaning of drawn in Hindi
Meaning of DRAWN in English
- See Draw, v. t. & i.
- of Draw
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DRAWN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DRAWN
"Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun."
- The word/phrase 'drawn' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"Hermione waited outside the curtain drawn around Harry's bed while Ron helped him into his pajamas."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the drawn in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Her hair was drawn back in a shining knob at the base of her neck."
- To understand the meaning of drawn, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
DRAWN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DRAWN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DRAWN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And the ploughshare drawn thorough,"
- This term drawn was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"Then the curtains will be drawn,"
- This term drawn was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem An Epitaph upon Husband and Wife.
"So drawn to her, what the appeal"
- This term drawn was used by Jim Sharman in the Poem Love Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें