Meaning of DRAWER in Hindi
Meaning of drawer in Hindi
- आदेशक(Pr. aadeshak)
- चेक काटने वाला(Pr. chek katane vala chek kaatane vaalaa chek katane wala)
- दराज़(Pr. daraz daraaz daraj)
- पेटी(Pr. peti petee)
- लिखने वाला(Pr. likhane vala likhane vaalaa likhane wala)
- खींचने वाला(Pr. khinchane vala kheenchane vaalaa khinchane wala)
- चैक लिखने वाला(Pr. chaik likhane vala chaik likhane vaalaa chaik likhane wala)
- आहरणकत्ता(Pr. aaharanakatta aharanakattaa)
- लेखीवाल(Pr. lekhival lekheevaal lekhiwal)
- चैक कर्ता(Pr. chaik karta chaik kartaa)
- हुंडी कर्ता(Pr. hundi karta hundee kartaa)
- बिलकर्त्ता(Pr. bilakartta bilakarttaa)
- आहर्ता(Pr. aaharta ahartaa)
- दराज(Pr. daraj daraaj daraz)
- नक्शानवीस(Pr. nakshanavis nakshanavees nakshanawis)
- हुंडीकर्त्ता(Pr. hundikartta hundeekarttaa)
Meaning of DRAWER in English
- One who, or that which, draws
- One who draws liquor for guests; a waiter in a taproom.
- That which is drawn
- One who delineates or depicts; a draughtsman; as, a good drawer.
- One who draws a bill of exchange or order for payment;
- A sliding box or receptacle in a case, which is opened by pulling or drawing out, and closed by pushing in.
- An under-garment worn on the lower limbs.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DRAWER, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DRAWER
"Fred and George Weasley had an entire drawer to themselves."
- The word/phrase 'drawer' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"Filch hobbled across to his desk, snatched up the envelope, and threw it into a drawer."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the drawer in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"Mrs. Weasley jabbed her wand at the cutlery drawer, which shot open."
- To understand the meaning of drawer, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
Usage of "DRAWER": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cold and alone in my dark drawer,"
- This term drawer was used by A.L. Johnson in the Poem My Metal Bed - Poem.
"I pulled the drawer."
- This term drawer was used by Cleo Giordano in the Poem Listen, I'm sorry.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें