Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DOUBT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DOUBT
"No doubt they thought it would amuse you"
- The word/phrase 'doubt' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"When in doubt, go to the library"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the doubt in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Behind him, he could hear another of the creatures, no doubt carrying ron"
- To understand the meaning of doubt, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
DOUBT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DOUBT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DOUBT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Sadness, grief, or even doubt"
- This term doubt was used by Dave Stout in the Poem Friendship poem.
"Souls above doubt"
- This term doubt was used by Ralph Waldo Emerson in the Poem Give all to love.
"Pain, or doubt"
- This term doubt was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Love poem.