Meaning of DOMINANT in Hindi
Meaning of dominant in Hindi
Meaning of DOMINANT in English
- Ruling; governing; prevailing; controlling; predominant; as, the dominant party, church, spirit, power.
- The fifth tone of the scale; thus G is the dominant of C, A of D, and so on.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DOMINANT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DOMINANT
"In Bulstrode's mind the dominant thought was, Perhaps Raffles only spoke to Garth of his illness."
- The word/phrase 'dominant' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
DOMINANT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DOMINANT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DOMINANT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Dominant in stature,"
- This term dominant was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Beautiful Solace - Poem.
"It isn't dominant nor life long."
- This term dominant was used by Tammie Shawl in the Poem A Pain I thought Exsisted.
"My dominant people,"
- This term dominant was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem The One - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें