Meaning of DISTRACTED in Hindi
Meaning of distracted in Hindi
Meaning of DISTRACTED in English
- Mentally disordered; unsettled; mad.
- of Distract
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DISTRACTED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DISTRACTED
"But sit, the Stone see you are not to be distracted."
- The word/phrase 'distracted' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"He was distracted, however, by a disturbance at the front of the line."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the distracted in the novel Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
"Distracted, Harry looked down."
- To understand the meaning of distracted, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
DISTRACTED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DISTRACTED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Like us distracted, and like us unblest."
- This term distracted was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Scholar-Gipsy.
"How have the years so suddenly gone by?As though we were distracted on a train,"
- This term distracted was used by Kinderszenen: Kind im
Einschlummern. in the Poem How Have the Years So Suddenly Gone By.
"The cuts drowned out the old pain and distracted her towards the new pain."
- This term distracted was used by Pimzy Marshall in the Poem Only Death Will Remember Her.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें