Meaning of DISMISSAL in Hindi
Meaning of dismissal in Hindi
- खारिज kharij khaarij khariz
- पदच्युति padachyuti
- विदाई vidai vidaaee widai
- ख़ारिजी (विधि) khariji (vidhi) khaarijee (vidhi) kharizi (widhi)
- उपेक्षा करना upeksha karana upekshaa karanaa
- बरख़ास्तगी barakhastagi barakhaastagee
- सेवामुक्ति sevamukti sevaamukti sewamukti
- निराकरण nirakaran niraakaran
- प्रत्यादेश pratyadesh pratyaadesh
- निस्सारण nissaran nissaaran
- बरखास्तगी barakhastagi barakhaastagee
- बर्खास्तगी barkhastagi barkhaastagee
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of DISMISSAL in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DISMISSAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DISMISSAL
"A little taken aback by the abrupt dismissal, Harry got to his feet quickly."
- The word/phrase 'dismissal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"He also received his dismissal, his half-sovereign, and the order to wait."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the dismissal in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
DISMISSAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें