Meaning of DISEASE in Hindi
Meaning of disease in Hindi
Meaning of DISEASE in English
- Lack of ease; uneasiness; trouble; vexation; disquiet.
- An alteration in the state of the body or of some of its organs, interrupting or disturbing the performance of the vital functions, and causing or threatening pain and weakness; malady; affection; illness; sickness; disorder;
- To deprive of ease; to disquiet; to trouble; to distress.
- To derange the vital functions of; to afflict with disease or sickness; to disorder;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DISEASE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DISEASE
"He fell dead at the end of the alley from heart disease and terror"
- The word/phrase 'disease' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete sherlock holmes'.
"Ainstree, the greatest living authority upon tropical disease, is now in london"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the disease in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"He is an amateur of crime, as i am of disease"
- To understand the meaning of disease, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
DISEASE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DISEASE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All of them touch him like some queer disease"
- This term disease was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Disabled.
"One dies of war like any old disease"
- This term disease was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem A terre.
"Heaven, by the same disease, did both translate;"
- This term disease was used by John Dryden in the Poem Ode.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary