Meaning of DILEMMA in Hindi
Meaning of dilemma in Hindi
- असमंजस asamanjas asamanzas
- चिन्ता chinta chintaa
- विकल्प vikalp wikalp
- असंमजस asanmajas asanmazas
- कश्मकश kashmakash
- दुविधा duvidha duvidhaa duwidha
- उभयसंभव ubhayasanbhav ubhayasanbhaw
- उभयसंकट ubhayasankat
- द्विविधा dvividha dvividhaa dwiwidha
- भंवरजाल bhanvarajal bhanvarajaal bhanwarazal
- विदल्पपाश vidalpapash vidalpapaash widalpapash
- उभयापत्ति ubhayapatti ubhayaapatti
- उभयसकट ubhayasakat
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of DILEMMA in English
- A state of things in which evils or obstacles present themselves on every side, and it is difficult to determine what course to pursue; a vexatious alternative or predicament; a difficult choice or position.
- An argument which presents an antagonist with two or more alternatives, but is equally conclusive against him, whichever alternative he chooses.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DILEMMA, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DILEMMA
"Of course, this puts you in a bit of a dilemma, doesn't it? said Hermione."
- The word/phrase 'dilemma' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"You see my dilemma."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the dilemma in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"Fred felt himself to be in a disgusting dilemma."
- To understand the meaning of dilemma, please see the following usage by George Eliot in Middlemarch.
DILEMMA usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DILEMMA has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें