Meaning of DIGGING in Hindi
Meaning of digging in Hindi
Meaning of DIGGING in English
- Of dig
- The act or the place of excavating.
- Places where ore is dug; especially, certain localities in california, australia, and elsewhere, at which gold is obtained.
- Region; locality.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DIGGING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DIGGING
"Looking down, harry saw hagrid digging energetically in front of his cabin"
- The word/phrase 'digging' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Harry could feel her digging at the rope’s tough fibers to work the knots free"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the digging in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"So we can't resk being as long digging him out as we ought to"
- To understand the meaning of digging, please see the following usage by Mark Twain in The adventures of huckleberry finn.
DIGGING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DIGGING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A few people were digging the ground and getting ready"
- This term digging was used by mixna waheed in the Poem The hideous girl.
"Digging deep until we find that common ground"
- This term digging was used by Stacy Fileccia in the Poem A lovers' quarrel.
"Digging myself out of this hole"
- This term digging was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Never say never - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें