Meaning of DICE in Hindi
Meaning of dice in Hindi
Meaning of DICE in English
- Small cubes used in gaming or in determining by chance; also, the game played with dice. see die, n.
- To play games with dice.
- To ornament with squares, diamonds, or cubes.
- Of die
DICE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DICE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DICE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Incertain is the dice;"
- This term dice was used by Alexander Scott in the Poem A rondel of love.
"And once, or twice, to throw the dice"
- This term dice was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The ballad of reading gaol.
"And the twain were casting dice;"
- This term dice was used by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in the Poem The rime of the ancient mariner.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary