Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DENIED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DENIED
"He neither confirmed or denied it, but bent to light the fire"
- The word/phrase 'denied' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows'.
"Her womanly love must content itself dressed in rags; beauty is denied her"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the denied in the novel Chitra - a play in one act.
"Nature has denied them strength it is thus that they try to enfeeble others"
- To understand the meaning of denied, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The home and the world.
DENIED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DENIED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Sternly denied its burning wish to hasten"
- This term denied was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem Remembrance.
"Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;"
- This term denied was used by John Masefield in the Poem Sea-fever.
- This term denied was used by Seana Haughey in the Poem Old drum beats - poem.