Meaning of DELICIOUS in Hindi
Meaning of delicious in Hindi
Meaning of DELICIOUS in English
- Affording exquisite pleasure; delightful; most sweet or grateful to the senses, especially to the taste; charming.
- Addicted to pleasure; seeking enjoyment; luxurious; effeminate.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DELICIOUS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DELICIOUS
"It was all delicious"
- The word/phrase 'delicious' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"On halloween morning they woke to the delicious smell of baking pumpkin wafting through the corridors"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the delicious in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The delicious smell of baking salmon wafted tantalizingly in their direction"
- To understand the meaning of delicious, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
DELICIOUS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DELICIOUS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Those delicious wounds, that weep"
- This term delicious was used by Richard Crashaw in the Poem A hymn to the name and honour.
"Nor virgin-choir to make delicious moan"
- This term delicious was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode to psyche.
"Delicious, wanton, amiable, fair;"
- This term delicious was used by William Drummond in the Poem Spring bereaved 2.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें