Meaning of DELICATE in Hindi
Meaning of delicate in Hindi
- कोमल(Pr. Komal)
- सूक्ष्म(Pr. Sukshm sookshm)
- महीन(Pr. Mahin maheen)
- सुकुमार(Pr. Sukumar sukumaar)
- स्वादिष्ट(Pr. Svadisht svaadisht swadisht)
- सुहावना(Pr. Suhavana suhaavanaa suhawana)
- नाज़ुक(Pr. Nazuk naazuk najuk)
- पतला(Pr. Patala patalaa)
- बढ़िया(Pr. Badhiya badhiyaa)
- मृदु(Pr. Mridu)
- कमज़ोर(Pr. Kamazor kamajor)
- व्यवहा(Pr. कुशल - Vyavahar-kushal vyavahaar-kushal wyawahar-kushal)
- संवदेनशील(Pr. Sanvadenashil sanvadenasheel sanwadenashil)
- अतिनिपुण(Pr. Atinipun)
- अतिप्रवीण(Pr. Atipravin atipraveen atiprawin)
- उत्कृष्ट(Pr. Utkrisht)
- ख़तरनाक(Pr. Khataranak khataranaak)
- फीका(Pr. Phika pheekaa fika)
- बारीक(Pr. Barik baareek)
- रुचिकर(Pr. Ruchikar)
- लिहाज रखनेवाला(Pr. Lihaj rakhanevala lihaaj rakhanevaalaa lihaz rakhanewala)
- संकटपूर्ण(Pr. Sankatapurn sankatapoorn)
- नाजुक(Pr. Najuk naajuk nazuk)
- विषम(Pr. Visham wisham)
Meaning of DELICATE in English
- Addicted to pleasure; luxurious; voluptuous; alluring.
- Pleasing to the senses; refinedly agreeable; hence, adapted to please a nice or cultivated taste; nice; fine; elegant; as, a delicate dish; delicate flavor.
- Slight and shapely; lovely; graceful; as, "a delicate creature."
- Fine or slender; minute; not coarse;
- Slight or smooth; light and yielding;
- Soft and fair;
- Light, or softly tinted;
- Refined; gentle; scrupulous not to trespass or offend; considerate;
- Tender; not able to endure hardship; feeble; frail; effeminate;
- Requiring careful handling; not to be rudely or hastily dealt with; nice; critical; as, a delicate subject or question.
- Of exacting tastes and habits; dainty; fastidious.
- Nicely discriminating or perceptive; refinedly critical; sensitive; exquisite; as, a delicate taste; a delicate ear for music.
- Affected by slight causes; showing slight changes; as, a delicate thermometer.
- A choice dainty; a delicacy.
- A delicate, luxurious, or effeminate person.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DELICATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DELICATE
"Men belaud you as delicate and fragile, so as to delude you into thinking yourselves weak"
- The word/phrase 'delicate' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"And he is so delicate"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the delicate in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"They were shiny, delicate at the tips, more polished than the ivory of dieppe, and almond-shaped"
- To understand the meaning of delicate, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame bovary.
DELICATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DELICATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The delicate petals lay beautiful and pure"
- This term delicate was used by Sam Fedarb in the Poem Love poem.
"So gentle and delicate"
- This term delicate was used by Peter Oliveri in the Poem Love poem.
"Is delicate and rare"
- This term delicate was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The ballad of reading gaol.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें