Meaning of DELICATE in Hindi
Meaning of delicate in Hindi
- नाजुक(Pr. najuk naajuk nazuk)
- कोमल(Pr. komal)
- पतला(Pr. patala patalaa)
- मृदु(Pr. mridu)
- महीन(Pr. mahin maheen)
- सुकुमार(Pr. sukumar sukumaar)
- संवदेनशील(Pr. sanvadenashil sanvadenasheel sanwadenashil)
- अतिप्रवीण(Pr. atipravin atipraveen atiprawin)
- ख़तरनाक(Pr. khataranak khataranaak)
- बारीक(Pr. barik baareek)
- रुचिकर(Pr. ruchikar)
- संकटपूर्ण(Pr. sankatapurn sankatapoorn)
- अतिनिपुण(Pr. atinipun)
- उत्कृष्ट(Pr. utkrisht)
- फीका(Pr. phika pheekaa fika)
- लिहाज रखनेवाला(Pr. lihaj rakhanevala lihaaj rakhanevaalaa lihaz rakhanewala)
- स्वादिष्ट(Pr. svadisht svaadisht swadisht)
- सुहावना(Pr. suhavana suhaavanaa suhawana)
- विषम(Pr. visham wisham)
- कमज़ोर(Pr. kamazor kamajor)
- नाज़ुक(Pr. nazuk naazuk najuk)
- बढ़िया(Pr. badhiya badhiyaa)
- व्यवहा(Pr. कुशल - vyavahar-kushal vyavahaar-kushal wyawahar-kushal)
- सूक्ष्म(Pr. sukshm sookshm)
Meaning of DELICATE in English
- Nicely discriminating or perceptive; refinedly critical; sensitive; exquisite; as, a delicate taste; a delicate ear for music.
- Slight or smooth; light and yielding;
- Tender; not able to endure hardship; feeble; frail; effeminate;
- Addicted to pleasure; luxurious; voluptuous; alluring.
- Slight and shapely; lovely; graceful; as, "a delicate creature."
- Soft and fair;
- Light, or softly tinted;
- Affected by slight causes; showing slight changes; as, a delicate thermometer.
- A choice dainty; a delicacy.
- Fine or slender; minute; not coarse;
- Refined; gentle; scrupulous not to trespass or offend; considerate;
- Requiring careful handling; not to be rudely or hastily dealt with; nice; critical; as, a delicate subject or question.
- Of exacting tastes and habits; dainty; fastidious.
- A delicate, luxurious, or effeminate person.
- Pleasing to the senses; refinedly agreeable; hence, adapted to please a nice or cultivated taste; nice; fine; elegant; as, a delicate dish; delicate flavor.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DELICATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DELICATE
"Men belaud you as delicate and fragile, so as to delude you into thinking yourselves weak."
- The word/phrase 'delicate' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The Home And The World'.
"And he is so delicate."
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the delicate in the novel The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
"They were shiny, delicate at the tips, more polished than the ivory of Dieppe, and almond-shaped."
- To understand the meaning of delicate, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
DELICATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DELICATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The delicate petals lay beautiful and pure,"
- This term delicate was used by Sam Fedarb in the Poem Love Poem.
"So gentle and delicate"
- This term delicate was used by Peter Oliveri in the Poem Love Poem.
"Is delicate and rare:"
- This term delicate was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem The Ballad of Reading Gaol.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें