Meaning of DECISIVE in Hindi
Meaning of decisive in Hindi
- असंदिग्ध asandigdh
- निश्चयकारी nishchayakari nishchayakaaree
- सोचा समझा socha samajha sochaa samajhaa socha samazha
- अन्तिम antim
- निश्चायक nishchayak nishchaayak
- निष्पादक nishpadak nishpaadak
- स्पष्ट spasht
- अंत का ant ka ant kaa
- अवसानकारी avasanakari avasanakaaree awasanakari
- निश्चित nishchit
- पूरा pura pooraa
- निर्णायक nirnayak nirnaayak
- विनिश्चायक vinishchayak vinishchaayak winishchayak
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of DECISIVE in English
- Having the power or quality of deciding a question or controversy; putting an end to contest or controversy; final; conclusive.
- Marked by promptness and decision.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DECISIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DECISIVE
"A more decisive and forceful personality than Cornelius."
- The word/phrase 'decisive' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"I could name a score of cases in which it would have been decisive."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the decisive in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"He has promised a decisive answer in a day or two."
- To understand the meaning of decisive, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna Karenina.
DECISIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DECISIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Years alone do not decisive prove,"
- This term decisive was used by Waer Gott nicht mit uns diese Ziet.By Dietrich Buxtehude.Sequenced by John H. McCloskey, at Kunst der Fuge. in the Poem Happy Anniversary, My Love.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें