Meaning of DECEIVE in Hindi
Meaning of deceive in Hindi
- धोख़ा देना dhokha dena dhokhaa denaa
- वंचना करना vanchana karana vanchanaa karanaa wanchana karana
- विश्वासघात करना vishvasaghat karana vishvaasaghaat karanaa wishwasaghat karana
- झांसा देना jhansa dena jhaansaa denaa zhansa dena
- निराश करना nirash karana niraash karanaa
- ठगना thagana thaganaa
- प्रवंचित करना pravanchit karana pravanchit karanaa prawanchit karana
- छल करना chhal karana chhal karanaa
- धोखा देना dhokha dena dhokhaa denaa
- प्रवंचना करना pravanchana karana pravanchanaa karanaa prawanchana karana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of DECEIVE in English
- To beguile; to amuse, so as to divert the attention; to while away; to take away as if by deception.
- To lead into error; to cause to believe what is false, or disbelieve what is true; to impose upon; to mislead; to cheat; to disappoint; to delude; to insnare.
- To deprive by fraud or stealth; to defraud.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DECEIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DECEIVE
"He is certainly planning to deceive us all."
- The word/phrase 'deceive' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The King Of The Dark Chamber'.
"In whichever aspect we deny him we deceive ourselves and incur a loss."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the deceive in the novel Sadhana.
"One night, she managed to deceive the vicious vigilance of her family."
- To understand the meaning of deceive, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
DECEIVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DECEIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DECEIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To deceive the hopes of man,"
- This term deceive was used by John Fletcher in the Poem Hear, ye Ladies.
"With lullaby your dreams deceive;"
- This term deceive was used by George Gascoigne in the Poem A Lover's Lullaby.
"No man can print a kiss: lines may deceive."
- This term deceive was used by Fulke Greville, Lord Brooke in the Poem Myra.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें