Meaning of DAMN in Hindi
Meaning of damn in Hindi
- बहुत bahut
- तुच्छ tuchchh
- गाली देना gali dena gaalee denaa
- निन्दा करना ninda karana nindaa karanaa
- पर लानत होना par lanat hona par lanat honaa
- श्रापित shrapit shraapit
- लानत है lanat hai
- दोषी ठहराना doshi thaharana doshee thaharanaa
- बुरा कहना bura kahana buraa kahanaa
- शाप देना shap dena shaap denaa
- विनाश के कगार पर vinash ke kagar par vinaash ke kagaar par winash ke kagar par
- बहुत ही bahut hi bahut hee
- कटु आलोचना करना katu aalochana karana katu aalochanaa karanaa
- कोसना kosana kosanaa
- नरक में भेजना narak men bhejana narak men bhejanaa narak men bhezana
- श्राप देना shrap dena shraap denaa
- रद्दी raddi raddee
- कटु आलोचना katu aalochana katu aalochanaa
- निन्दा ninda nindaa
- धिक्कारना dhikkarana dhikkaaranaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of DAMN in English
- To condemn as bad or displeasing, by open expression, as by denuciation, hissing, hooting, etc.
- To condemn; to declare guilty; to doom; to adjudge to punishment; to sentence; to censure.
- To invoke damnation; to curse.
- To doom to punishment in the future world; to consign to perdition; to curse.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of DAMN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word DAMN
"It's damn good of Vernon and Petunia to keep you."
- The word/phrase 'damn' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Damn! said Mr. Weasley's voice."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the damn in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"You're a damn good flier from what I've heard."
- To understand the meaning of damn, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
DAMN usage in Proverbs/Idioms
DAMN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "DAMN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That save it or damn;"
- This term damn was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Hertha.
"— Oh, damn! I know it! and I know"
- This term damn was used by Rupert Brooke in the Poem The Old Vicarage, Grantchester.
"And cure every damn disease."
- This term damn was used by Steven Taylor in the Poem Just Give It Away.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें