To better understand the meaning of "DAMN IT", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "DAMN IT"
"But he’d come to work, damn it."
- The word/phrase "damn it" was used by "Mario Vargas Llosa" in "Who Killed Palomino Molero".
"No names, damn it."
- "Mario Vargas Llosa" has used the damn it in the novel Who Killed Palomino Molero.
"He was so sorry for the whole world he felt like crying, damn it."
- To understand the meaning of damn it, please see the following usage by Mario Vargas Llosa in Who Killed Palomino Molero.
Usage of "DAMN IT": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "Damn it."
- This term damn it was used by Valentina T in the Poem Love Knocks On My Door Poem.
- "God damn it why is it so hard to think straight."
- This term damn it was used by David Martinoli in the Poem My Prison.