Meaning of CYCLONE in Hindi
Meaning of cyclone in Hindi
- चक्करदार आंधी(Pr. Chakkaradar aandhi chakkaradaar aandhee)
- दोदिशा या चौकोनिया हवा(Pr. Dodisha ya chaukoniya hava dodishaa yaa chaukoniyaa havaa dodisha ya chaukoniya hawa)
- चक्रवात(Pr. Chakravat chakravaat chakrawat)
- चक्रवात्या(Pr. Chakravatya chakravaatyaa chakrawatya)
- तूफान(Pr. Tuphan toophan tufan)
- बवण्डर(Pr. Bavandar bawandar)
Meaning of CYCLONE in English
- A violent storm, often of vast extent, characterized by high winds rotating about a calm center of low atmospheric pressure. this center moves onward, often with a velocity of twenty or thirty miles an hour.
CYCLONE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CYCLONE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cyclone has massacred hundreds blowing from nowhere"
- This term cyclone was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Aqua...what are you - poem.
"They would be lost in heavens fury cyclone"
- This term cyclone was used by Jon Zimmerman in the Poem The death tale - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary