Meaning of CYCLONE in Hindi
Meaning of cyclone in Hindi
- चक्करदार आंधी(Pr. chakkaradar aandhi chakkaradaar aandhee)
- चक्रवात्या(Pr. chakravatya chakravaatyaa chakrawatya)
- बवण्डर(Pr. bavandar bawandar)
- तूफान(Pr. tuphan toophan tufan)
- दोदिशा या चौकोनिया हवा(Pr. dodisha ya chaukoniya hava dodishaa yaa chaukoniyaa havaa dodisha ya chaukoniya hawa)
- चक्रवात(Pr. chakravat chakravaat chakrawat)
Meaning of CYCLONE in English
- A violent storm, often of vast extent, characterized by high winds rotating about a calm center of low atmospheric pressure. This center moves onward, often with a velocity of twenty or thirty miles an hour.
CYCLONE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CYCLONE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cyclone has massacred hundreds blowing from nowhere."
- This term cyclone was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Aqua...What Are You? - Poem.
"They would be lost in Heavens fury cyclone."
- This term cyclone was used by Jon Zimmerman in the Poem The Death Tale - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें