Meaning of CUTE in Hindi
Meaning of cute in Hindi
Meaning of CUTE in English
- Clever; sharp; shrewd; ingenious; cunning.
- Clarkston university terminal emulator
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CUTE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CUTE
"In fact, by hagrid's usual standards, he was positively cute"
- The word/phrase 'cute' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"They're really cute! they're fairly cuddly, yes, conceded fred"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cute in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Cute, isn't it' said cho happily"
- To understand the meaning of cute, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
CUTE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CUTE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cute and huggable"
- This term cute was used by Jenny Yu in the Poem Friendship poem.
"With that cute little smile"
- This term cute was used by Randy Schutte in the Poem Love poem.
"Along with a cute tooth fairy letter or poem"
- This term cute was used by Dr. Sumaiya Khan in the Poem Tooth fairy poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें