Meaning of CURRY in Hindi
Meaning of curry in Hindi
Meaning of CURRY in English
- To dress or prepare for use by a process of scraping, cleansing, beating, smoothing, and coloring;
- A kind of sauce much used in India, containing garlic, pepper, ginger, and other strong spices.
- To dress the hair or coat of (a horse, ox, or the like) with a currycomb and brush; to comb, as a horse, in order to make clean.
- A stew of fowl, fish, or game, cooked with curry.
- To flavor or cook with curry.
- To beat or bruise; to drub;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CURRY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CURRY
"I live on the fat of the land, and don't need to curry favour with anyone."
- The word/phrase 'curry' was used by 'Anton Chekhov' in 'The Stories of Anton Chekhov'.
"A curry was exactly the medium which would disguise this taste."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the curry in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
CURRY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CURRY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें