Meaning of CRUSH in Hindi
Meaning of crush in Hindi
- क्रश krash
- भीड़ bhid bheed
- संदलन sandalan
- कुचल जाना kuchal jana kuchal janaa kuchal zana
- गिरा देना gira dena giraa denaa
- दबाना dabana dabanaa
- रौंदना raundana raundanaa
- अपघर्षण apagharshan
- टक्कर takkar
- दबाव dabav dabaav dabaw
- पिसाई pisai pisaaee
- रेला rela relaa
- दलन करना dalan karana dalan karanaa
- प्रेमासक्त होना premasakt hona premaasakt honaa
- बुरी तरह परास्त कर देना buri tarah parast kar dena buree tarah paraast kar denaa
- भीड bhid bheed
- मुठभेड़ muthabhed
- अधीन करना adhin karana adheen karanaa
- कुचलना kuchalana kuchalanaa
- दब कर टूट जाना dab kar tut jana dab kar toot janaa dab kar tut zana
- परास्त करना parast karana paraast karanaa
- जमघट jamaghat zamaghat
- धक्का dhakka dhakkaa
- मुठभेड muthabhed
- चूचूर करना - chur-chur karana choor-choor karanaa
- नाश करना nash karana naash karanaa
- पीसना pisana peesanaa
- बैठजाना baithajana baithajanaa baithazana
- संमर्दन करना sanmardan karana sanmardan karanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CRUSH in English
- To be or become broken down or in, or pressed into a smaller compass, by external weight or force; as, an eggshell crushes easily.
- To press or bruise between two hard bodies; to squeeze, so as to destroy the natural shape or integrity of the parts, or to force together into a mass; as, to crush grapes.
- To overwhelm by pressure or weight; to beat or force down, as by an incumbent weight.
- To oppress or burden grievously.
- A violent collision or compression; a crash; destruction; ruin.
- To reduce to fine particles by pounding or grinding; to comminute; as, to crush quartz.
- To overcome completely; to subdue totally.
- Violent pressure, as of a crowd; a crowd which produced uncomfortable pressure; as, a crush at a peception.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CRUSH, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CRUSH
"Harry could tell that Montague was trying to crush Angelina's fingers, though she did not wince."
- The word/phrase 'crush' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"The whole weight of the universe cannot crush out this individuality of mine."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the crush in the novel Sadhana.
"She and I have a crush on the Reverend Rigger."
- To understand the meaning of crush, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
CRUSH usage in Proverbs/Idioms
CRUSH has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CRUSH": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The pride he would not crush, restrain'd,"
- This term crush was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
"Upon my mouth do crush their wine;"
- This term crush was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem Thoughts in a Garden.
"And crush all of your fears."
- This term crush was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem The Sleep Angel - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें