Meaning of COWBOY in Hindi
Meaning of cowboy in Hindi
- अपने काम में बेपरवाह रहनेवाला(Pr. apane kam men beparavah rahanevala apane kaam men beparavah rahanevaalaa apane kam men beparawah rahanewala)
- अहीर(Pr. ahir aheer)
- आभीर(Pr. aabhir aabheer)
- ग्वाल(Pr. gval gvaal gwal)
- घुड़सवार गोपाल(Pr. ghudasavar gopal ghudasavaar gopaal ghudasawar gopal)
- घुड़सवार चरवाहा(Pr. ghudasavar charavaha ghudasavaar charavahaa ghudasawar charawaha)
- घोष(Pr. ghosh)
- यादव(Pr. yadav yaadav yadaw)
- साहसी(Pr. sahasi sahasee)
- ग्वाला(Pr. gvala gvaalaa gwala)
- गोप(Pr. gop)
- गोपाल(Pr. gopal gopaal)
- जीवट वाला(Pr. jivat vala jeevat vaalaa ziwat wala)
- पशुपालन करने वाला घुड़सवार(Pr. pashupalan karane vala ghudasavar pashupaalan karane vaalaa ghudasavaar pashupalan karane wala ghudasawar)
Meaning of COWBOY in English
- A cattle herder; a drover; specifically, one of an adventurous class of herders and drovers on the plains of the Western and Southwestern United States.
- One of the marauders who, in the Revolutionary War infested the neutral ground between the American and British lines, and committed depredations on the Americans.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COWBOY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COWBOY
"They’re showing a cowboy film at the Variety with Rosita Quintana."
- The word/phrase 'cowboy' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who Killed Palomino Molero'.
COWBOY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COWBOY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Cowboy up as they say,"
- This term cowboy was used by Tasha Carter in the Poem I can Fly - Poem.
"Many a cowboy decided to stay It wasn't very long and most Indians were forced away."
- This term cowboy was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zarts "50" America At War Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें