Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COWARDLY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COWARDLY
"Why because i was too cowardly"
- The word/phrase 'cowardly' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Stinking, cowardly, scummy thing to do"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cowardly in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"One, too cowardly to return"
- To understand the meaning of cowardly, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
COWARDLY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COWARDLY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"At my cowardly frightened state"
- This term cowardly was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem The pain you left me with - poem.
"It teaches us lifes real meaning and stops us from cowardly whining"
- This term cowardly was used by Md. Faisal Alam in the Poem A sonnet: battle for life - poem.
"That ive been so cowardly"
- This term cowardly was used by Jess Mitchell in the Poem The best sadness.