Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COWARD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COWARD
"All right, but i warn yeh, he's a coward, said hagrid"
- The word/phrase 'coward' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Coward, said hermione, though she looked amused"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the coward in the novel Harry potter and the half blood prince.
"Fight back, you cowardly----- coward, did you call me, potter shouted snape"
- To understand the meaning of coward, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
COWARD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COWARD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Called him coward, shaugodaya"
- This term coward was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
"No coward soul is mine"
- This term coward was used by Emily Brontë in the Poem Last lines.
"I am no coward who could seek in fear"
- This term coward was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem No coward's song.