Meaning of COUSIN in Hindi
Meaning of cousin in Hindi
- चचेरा भाई(Pr. Chachera bhai chacheraa bhaaee)
- चचेरी बहन(Pr. Chacheri bahan chacheree bahan)
- ममेरा या मौसेरा या फुफेरा भाई या बहन(Pr. Mamera ya mausera ya phuphera bhai ya bahan mameraa yaa mauseraa yaa phupheraa bhaaee yaa bahan mamera ya mausera ya fufera bhai ya bahan)
- फुफेरा भाई(Pr. Phuphera bhai phupheraa bhaaee fufera bhai)
- ममेरा भाई(Pr. Mamera bhai mameraa bhaaee)
- चचेरी बहिन(Pr. Chacheri bahin chacheree bahin)
- फुफेरी बहिन(Pr. Phupheri bahin phupheree bahin fuferi bahin)
- मातुल पुत्र(Pr. Matul putr maatul putr)
- मातुल पुत्री(Pr. Matul putri maatul putree)
- ममेरी बहिन(Pr. Mameri bahin mameree bahin)
- मातृष्वसेय(Pr. Matrishvasey maatrishvasey matrishwasey)
- फुफेरा(Pr. Phuphera phupheraa fufera)
- भाई या बहन―चचेरा(Pr. Bhai ya bahana–chachera bhaaee yaa bahana–chacheraa)
- मौसेरा(Pr. Mausera mauseraa)
Meaning of COUSIN in English
- One collaterally related more remotely than a brother or sister; especially, the son or daughter of an uncle or aunt.
- A title formerly given by a king to a nobleman, particularly to those of the council. in english writs, etc., issued by the crown, it signifies any earl.
- Allied; akin.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COUSIN, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COUSIN
"My aunt and uncle and cousin are, though"
- The word/phrase 'cousin' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"She definitely arrived in albania, because she met her second cousin there"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cousin in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"I mean, he was her cousin! harry's heart sank"
- To understand the meaning of cousin, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
COUSIN has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COUSIN": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Are the same feelings that haunted my cousin for a while finally"
- This term cousin was used by Prince ..... in the Poem My feelings....
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary