To better understand the meaning of "COURTIERS", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "COURTIERS"
"The King and his courtiers started at the sight of Kabir when he entered the hall."
- The word/phrase "courtiers" was used by "Rabindranath Tagore" in "The Fugitive".
"Prince Andrei went out and was at once surrounded on all sides by courtiers."
- "Leo Tolstoy" has used the courtiers in the novel War and Peace.
"The courtiers suffered over the suffering of uncertainty in which the sovereign found himself."
- To understand the meaning of courtiers, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in War and Peace.
Usage of "COURTIERS": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "In a monarch's ear his courtiers lied"
- This term courtiers was used by John McCrae in the Poem The Shadow of the Cross.