Meaning of COOL in Hindi
Meaning of cool in Hindi
- उदासीन व्यवहार udasin vyavahar udaaseen vyavahaar udasin wyawahar
- ठंडक thandak
- शांत व्यक्ति shant vyakti shaant vyakti shant wyakti
- शीतल पेय shital pey sheetal pey
- ठंडा होना thanda hona thandaa honaa
- शांत होना shant hona shaant honaa
- ठंड thand
- धीर dhir dheer
- निर्लज्ज nirlajj nirlazz
- ठंडा करना thanda karana thandaa karanaa
- शान्त shant
- ठंडी जगह thandi jagah thandee jagah thandi zagah
- ठण्डक thandak
- शीतलता shitalata sheetalataa
- अच्छा achchha achchhaa
- अव्याकुल avyakul avyaakul awyakul
- ठंडा thanda thandaa
- नीरस niras neeras
- शांत shant shaant
- शीतल shital sheetal
- सुंदर sundar
- सुस्त sust
- धैर्य dhairy
- ठण्डा thanda thandaa
- क्रोध ठण्डा करना krodh thanda karana krodh thandaa karanaa
- ठण्डा करना thanda karana thandaa karanaa
- शांतिपूर्वक shantipurvak shaantipoorvak shantipurwak
- क्षीण kshin ksheen
- ठंडी thandi thandee
- धृष्टता dhrishtata dhrishtataa
- न कम न ज्यादा n kam n jyada na kam na jyaadaa n kam n zyada
- शीत shit sheet
- उदासीन udasin udaaseen
- ठण्डा होना thanda hona thandaa honaa
- धैर्यवान dhairyavan dhairyawan
- ठंडी हवा thandi hava thandee havaa thandi hawa
- ठण्डी वस्तु thandi vastu thandee vastu thandi wastu
- सर्दी sardi sardee
- अनुद्वेग anudveg anudweg
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of COOL in English
- Moderately cold; between warm and cold; lacking in warmth; producing or promoting coolness.
- Not retaining heat; light; as, a cool dress.
- Quietly impudent; negligent of propriety in matters of minor importance, either ignorantly or willfully; presuming and selfish; audacious; as, cool behavior.
- To make cool or cold; to reduce the temperature of; as, ice cools water.
- To become less hot; to lose heat.
- Not ardent, warm, fond, or passionate; not hasty; deliberate; exercising self-control; self-possessed; dispassionate; indifferent; as, a cool lover; a cool debater.
- Manifesting coldness or dislike; chilling; apathetic; as, a cool manner.
- Applied facetiously, in a vague sense, to a sum of money, commonly as if to give emphasis to the largeness of the amount.
- A moderate state of cold; coolness;
- To moderate the heat or excitement of; to allay, as passion of any kind; to calm; to moderate.
- To lose the heat of excitement or passion; to become more moderate.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COOL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COOL
"Cool, said Dean."
- The word/phrase 'cool' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"The cool morning air whipped his face, waking him far more effectively than Wood's long talk."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the cool in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"It was cool and dark in there, with lit windows all along the walls."
- To understand the meaning of cool, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
COOL usage in Proverbs/Idioms
COOL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COOL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"My lungs when the cool breeze blows softly into me,"
- This term cool was used by Written and owned by Wg Williams in the Poem Love Poem.
"Your touch a cool caress"
- This term cool was used by Rex A. Williams in the Poem Love Poem.
"Soft is the collied night, and cool"
- This term cool was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Fountains.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें