Meaning of CONSTRUCTION in Hindi
Meaning of construction in Hindi
- अर्थान्वयन arthanvayan arthanwayan
- अभिप्राय abhipray abhipraay
- अर्थ लगाना arth lagana arth laganaa
- गठन gathan
- ढांचा dhancha dhaanchaa
- भवनिर्माण - bhavan-nirman bhawan-nirman
- संरचना sanrachana sanrachanaa
- जोड़ jod zod
- पद योजना pad yojana pad yojanaa pad yozana
- बनावट banavat banaavat banawat
- सन्निर्माण sannirman
- जोड jod zod
- निर्माकार्य - nirman-kary nirman-kaary
- विधान vidhan widhan
- अर्थ arth
- आशय aashay
- निर्माण nirman
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- अन्वय anvay anway
Meaning of CONSTRUCTION in English
- The process or art of constructing; the act of building; erection; the act of devising and forming; fabrication; composition.
- The form or manner of building or putting together the parts of anything; structure; arrangement.
- The arrangement and connection of words in a sentence; syntactical arrangement.
- The method of construing, interpreting, or explaining a declaration or fact; an attributed sense or meaning; understanding; explanation; interpretation; sense.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONSTRUCTION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONSTRUCTION
"During its construction, however, Mistress couldn’t keep a smile off her face."
- The word/phrase 'construction' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A Mercy'.
CONSTRUCTION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CONSTRUCTION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He wore a white Construction hat when I met him."
- This term construction was used by leanna gazay in the Poem J. Gordon.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें