Meaning of CONSTRUCT in Hindi
Meaning of construct in Hindi
- जोड़ना jodana jodanaa zodana
- रचना rachana rachanaa
- खींचना khinchana kheenchanaa
- एकत्र करना ekatr karana ekatr karanaa
- जोडना jodana jodanaa zodana
- बनाना banana bananaa
- रचना करना rachana karana rachanaa karanaa
- निर्माण करना nirman karana nirman karanaa
- सजाना sajana sajanaa sazana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CONSTRUCT in English
- To put together the constituent parts of (something) in their proper place and order; to build; to form; to make; as, to construct an edifice.
- Formed by, or relating to, construction, interpretation, or inference.
- To devise; to invent; to set in order; to arrange; as, to construct a theory of ethics.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONSTRUCT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONSTRUCT
"Lydgate could now construct all the probabilities of the case."
- The word/phrase 'construct' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
CONSTRUCT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें