Meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS in Hindi
Meaning of consciousness in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS in English
- The state of being conscious; knowledge of one's own existence, condition, sensations, mental operations, acts, etc.
- Feeling, persuasion, or expectation; esp., inward sense of guilt or innocence.
- Immediate knowledge or perception of the presence of any object, state, or sensation. See the Note under Attention.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONSCIOUSNESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONSCIOUSNESS
"Snape had regained consciousness."
- The word/phrase 'consciousness' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"One fact had penetrated his consciousness like a paralysing dart."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the consciousness in the novel Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
- To understand the meaning of consciousness, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
CONSCIOUSNESS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CONSCIOUSNESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Consciousness has a beginning and end,"
- This term consciousness was used by Chaconne from the Suite in E Flat.By Gustav Holst. Sequenced by George Pollen. in the Poem On Being: Death.
"I'm losing consciousness Why won't somebody help."
- This term consciousness was used by ......gemma b...... in the Poem Stolen Innocence - Poem.
"Let your consciousness guide you with clarity."
- This term consciousness was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Sprinkling Of Leaves - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें