Meaning of CONGRESS in Hindi
Meaning of congress in Hindi
Meaning of CONGRESS in English
- A sudden encounter; a collision; a shock;
- A formal assembly, as of princes, deputies, representatives, envoys, or commissioners; esp., a meeting of the representatives of several governments or societies to consider and determine matters of common interest.
- The lower house of the Spanish Cortes, the members of which are elected for three years.
- A meeting of individuals, whether friendly or hostile; an encounter.
- A gathering or assembly; a conference.
- The coming together of a male and female in sexual commerce; the act of coition.
- The collective body of senators and representatives of the people of a nation, esp. of a republic, constituting the chief legislative body of the nation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONGRESS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONGRESS
"Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data Morrison, Toni."
- The word/phrase 'congress' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A Mercy'.
CONGRESS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "CONGRESS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The bombing and strafing of ships and troops Caused our congress to declare full war."
- This term congress was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Tom Zarts "50" America At War Poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें