Meaning of CONCEIVE in Hindi
Meaning of conceive in Hindi
- गर्भ से होना(Pr. Garbh se hona garbh se honaa)
- गर्भ धारण करना(Pr. Garbh dharan karana garbh dhaaran karanaa)
- कल्पना करना(Pr. Kalpana karana kalpanaa karanaa)
- विचार करना(Pr. Vichar karana vichaar karanaa wichar karana)
- अनुमान होना(Pr. Anuman hona anuman honaa)
- गर्भधारण करना(Pr. Garbhadharan karana garbhadhaaran karanaa)
- समझना(Pr. Samajhana samajhanaa samazhana)
- सोचना(Pr. Sochana sochanaa)
- गर्भवती होना(Pr. Garbhavati hona garbhavatee honaa garbhawati hona)
- चिन्तन करना(Pr. Chintan karana chintan karanaa)
- प्रकट करना(Pr. Prakat karana prakat karanaa)
- मन में आना(Pr. Man men aana man men anaa)
- गर्भधारण(Pr. Garbhadharan garbhadhaaran)
Meaning of CONCEIVE in English
- To receive into the womb and begin to breed; to begin the formation of the embryo of.
- To form in the mind; to plan; to devise; to generate; to originate; as, to conceive a purpose, plan, hope.
- To apprehend by reason or imagination; to take into the mind; to know; to imagine; to comprehend; to understand.
- To have an embryo or fetus formed in the womb; to breed; to become pregnant.
- To have a conception, idea, or opinion; think;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONCEIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONCEIVE
"But as for you women, you have desired to conceive reality with body and soul"
- The word/phrase 'conceive' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"For myself personally, i can't conceive of love without family life"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the conceive in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"That screwdriver and those screws were, as i conceive, for fixing it up"
- To understand the meaning of conceive, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
Usage of "CONCEIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So huge, so hopeless to conceive"
- This term conceive was used by Emily Dickinson in the Poem Parting.
"For it is far too lovely to conceive"
- This term conceive was used by Galiardo Secundo Mris Marye Brownlo.By William Byrd. Performed by in the Poem How beautiful the light upon the water.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें