Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONCEIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONCEIVE
"But as for you women, you have desired to conceive reality with body and soul"
- The word/phrase 'conceive' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"For myself personally, i can't conceive of love without family life"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the conceive in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"That screwdriver and those screws were, as i conceive, for fixing it up"
- To understand the meaning of conceive, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
Usage of "CONCEIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"So huge, so hopeless to conceive"
- This term conceive was used by Emily Dickinson in the Poem Parting.
"For it is far too lovely to conceive"
- This term conceive was used by Galiardo Secundo Mris Marye Brownlo.By William Byrd. Performed by in the Poem How beautiful the light upon the water.