Meaning of CONCEALED in Hindi
Meaning of concealed in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of CONCEALED in English
- of Conceal
- Hidden; kept from sight; secreted.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of CONCEALED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word CONCEALED
"Easy, said Fred, concealed door behind a painting of a bowl of fruit."
- The word/phrase 'concealed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Then I had to be concealed."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the concealed in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Long dark curtains concealed the portrait of Sirius’s mother."
- To understand the meaning of concealed, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
CONCEALED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
Usage of "CONCEALED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;"
- This term concealed was used by Rupert Brooke in the Poem The Soldier.
"Concealed by guile,"
- This term concealed was used by Prince ..... in the Poem This Pain - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें