Meaning of COMPENSATION in Hindi
Meaning of compensation in Hindi
- बदला(Pr. Badala badalaa)
- पारितोषिक(Pr. Paritoshik paaritoshik)
- दण्ड(Pr. Dand)
- क्षतिपूर्ति(Pr. Kshatipurti kshatipoorti)
- प्रतिफल(Pr. Pratiphal pratifal)
- हरजाना(Pr. Harajana harajanaa harazana)
- क्षतिपूरक(Pr. Kshatipurak kshatipoorak)
- मुआवजा(Pr. Muavaja muaavajaa muawaza)
- पूर्ति(Pr. Purti poorti)
- प्रतिकर(Pr. Pratikar)
- हानिपूर्ति(Pr. Hanipurti hanipoorti)
- प्रतिकरण(Pr. Pratikaran)
- क्षतिपूरण(Pr. Kshatipuran kshatipooran)
- सम्पूर्ति(Pr. Sampurti sampoorti)
- हानिपूरण(Pr. Hanipuran hanipooran)
- समतोलन(Pr. Samatolan)
- त्रुटिपूति(Pr. Trutiputi trutipooti)
- परिहार(Pr. Parihar parihaar)
Meaning of COMPENSATION in English
- The act or principle of compensating.
- That which constitutes, or is regarded as, an equivalent; that which makes good the lack or variation of something else; that which compensates for loss or privation; amends; remuneration; recompense.
- The extinction of debts of which two persons are reciprocally debtors by the credits of which they are reciprocally creditors; the payment of a debt by a credit of equal amount; a set-off.
- A recompense or reward for some loss or service.
- An equivalent stipulated for in contracts for the sale of real estate, in which it is customary to provide that errors in description, etc., shall not avoid, but shall be the subject of compensation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COMPENSATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COMPENSATION
"They want compensation for their ruined property"
- The word/phrase 'compensation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"But in compensation he gave no quarter to the enemy either"
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the compensation in the novel Anna karenina.
COMPENSATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary