Meaning of COMPENSATION in Hindi
Meaning of compensation in Hindi
- पारितोषिक paritoshik paaritoshik
- मुआवजा muavaja muaavajaa muawaza
- क्षतिपूर्ति kshatipurti kshatipoorti
- पूर्ति purti poorti
- प्रतिफल pratiphal pratifal
- हानिपूर्ति hanipurti hanipoorti
- त्रुटिपूति trutiputi trutipooti
- क्षतिपूरक kshatipurak kshatipoorak
- हानिपूरण hanipuran hanipooran
- परिहार parihar parihaar
- समतोलन samatolan
- सम्पूर्ति sampurti sampoorti
- बदला badala badalaa
- प्रतिकर pratikar
- क्षतिपूरण kshatipuran kshatipooran
- दण्ड dand
- प्रतिकरण pratikaran
- हरजाना harajana harajanaa harazana
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of COMPENSATION in English
- The act or principle of compensating.
- That which constitutes, or is regarded as, an equivalent; that which makes good the lack or variation of something else; that which compensates for loss or privation; amends; remuneration; recompense.
- An equivalent stipulated for in contracts for the sale of real estate, in which it is customary to provide that errors in description, etc., shall not avoid, but shall be the subject of compensation.
- The extinction of debts of which two persons are reciprocally debtors by the credits of which they are reciprocally creditors; the payment of a debt by a credit of equal amount; a set-off.
- A recompense or reward for some loss or service.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COMPENSATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COMPENSATION
"They want compensation for their ruined property."
- The word/phrase 'compensation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"But in compensation he gave no quarter to the enemy either."
- 'Leo Tolstoy' has used the compensation in the novel Anna Karenina.
COMPENSATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें