Meaning of COMPASSIONATE in Hindi
Meaning of compassionate in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of COMPASSIONATE in English
- Complaining; inviting pity; pitiable.
- Having a temper or disposition to pity; sympathetic; merciful.
- To have compassion for; to pity; to commiserate; to sympathize with.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of COMPASSIONATE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word COMPASSIONATE
"Poor wretch! he said in a compassionate tone, though his lips trembled a little."
- The word/phrase 'compassionate' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
COMPASSIONATE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "COMPASSIONATE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Compassionate, with sad and sacred heart,"
- This term compassionate was used by Algernon Charles Swinburne in the Poem Ave atque Vale.
"No one in the world could possibly hear these compassionate cries Accompanied by the strangest lies."
- This term compassionate was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Another Minute Lived - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें